Sunday 22 May 2011

So long, Farewell!


Listening to: Émilie Simon


So, this was my last week at Uni! Very sad indeed. 
Emily, Marta and I had our last lesson with Didier to finish off our book projects. It was satisfying to finish off the books and create a box to cover it. Almost metaphoric, eh? To tie off loose ends and box them all up nicely. 
Emily and I gave two of our closest tutors gifts from England, as a thanks for all their support over the year. A mug with 'I'd rather be in the pub' was much appreciated by Didier!
 Well, I shall leave you with some photographs from around ERBA, and will add photos from my final days in Besançon next week. 










So, from my flat in Besançon I join my parents at a little hotel in a village just outside Besançon. Then we drive down to our favourite tree surrounded hotel, La Sapiniere in Wisques.
The next day we drive down to Calais and get the ferry from there!  


















1 comment: