Sunday 15 May 2011

100 Beste Plakate Exhibition

Listening to: Chase & Status

It's our last couple of weeks left in Besançon, or rather our last lessons at the university. ERBA often holds exhibitions and this week's has been brilliant!
100 Beste Plakate exhibits a selection of the 100 best posters in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in 2009 and 2010.
I already own one of their books from a previous year and absolutely adore it.
So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when given the opportunity to go around the exhibition. 










                   


                                           



I am always fascinated by poster art and the different ways artists can create them. You can use so many different techniques and materials, some of them very simple and yet effective.

I suppose that's what draws me to poster art, experimenting with how to translate a message without having to spell it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment